Friday, April 27, 2012

Playing with Pan Pastels

 Finally got my hands on some Pan Pastels, not the colours I was after but I can see they will come in handy for shading and shadows. Still have alot to learn about this medium, might even do Donna Downey's online class to get more of an idea, but today I sat down and created this tag.

Used the pastels along with the Crafters Workshop mask to create the background



Products used
Pan Pastels - Black, greys thru to white.
TCW mask
Distress Inks - Pumice Stone and Black Soot
Stamp - A T!m one
Copic marker
Flowers from forever ago
AND I used my Slice machine to cut the bats!!


Thanks for stopping by......happy creating!
Terri





3 comments:

  1. FAB TAG Terri !!!!!! and a BIG CONGRATS on being "PUBLISHED" xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Noriel......a bit of a surprise!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE this tag, Terri -- the quote is fantastic and I don't know squat about pan pastels but it looks like you did a brilliant job to me!

    ReplyDelete